Help the most vulnerable.
We Shelter, We Support, We Guide, and We Care for the most vulnerable in our communities.
Some people can’t imagine doing what we do. We can’t imagine not doing it. At Volunteers of America of Florida, we are more than a non-profit organization. We are a ministry of service with a shared vision of a world where all people live in safety with social, emotional and physical wellbeing, spiritual fulfillment, justice and hope. Volunteers of America has been serving those most in need across the nation since 1896 and in Florida since the 1920’s. Join our dedicated and talented team of employees in 18 Florida cities and make a personal and fulfilling contribution to the people we serve.
- Results- oriented organization, driven by our mission to “engage Floridians in need to create positive life changes through compassionate support services”.
- Live by our Core Values: Love God and One Another, Servant Leaders, Diversity of Thought, Wellness, Resilience, Quality Practices, Accountable, Integrity, Fun, and Family Oriented.
- To provide a generous benefits package that includes vacation, sick and holiday pay, Section 125 plan, 403B, HSA, Medical, Dental, Vision, and Wellness program.
Are you ready to make a difference?
- The Housing & Property Manager is responsible for management of day-to-day operations for housing programs/properties and offices ensuring compliance with all policies, contracts and housing regulations, utilization, rent collection, in-property inspections and monitor weekend on-call pager.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 2 years’ experience or High School plus 6 years’ experience.
- Supervisory experience.
- Certified Occupancy Specialist, First Housing, Supportive Housing Program, and/or Veteran’s Administration Grant and Per Diem Training is a plus.
Help us realize our vision as we “strive to provide premier human services and experiences with superior results for individuals and families in need”.
Don’t wait. Apply today!
It is the policy of Volunteers of America of Florida, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, to recruit, hire and promote to all job classifications without regard to race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
We are a drug-free workplace.