Help the most vulnerable.
We Shelter, We Support, We Guide, and We Care for the most vulnerable in our communities.
Some people can’t imagine doing what we do. We can’t imagine not doing it. At Volunteers of America of Florida, we are more than a non-profit organization. We are a ministry of service with a shared vision of a world where all people live in safety with social, emotional, and physical wellbeing, spiritual fulfillment, justice, and hope. Volunteers of America have been serving those most in need across the nation since 1896 and Florida since the 1920s. Join our dedicated and talented team of employees in 18 Florida cities and make a personal and fulfilling contribution to the people we serve.
- Results-oriented organization, driven by our mission to “engage Floridians in need to create positive life changes through compassionate support services”.
- Live by our Core Values: Love God and One Another, Servant Leaders, Diversity of Thought, Wellness, Resilience, Quality Practices, Accountable, Integrity, Fun, and Family Oriented.
- To provide a generous benefits package that includes vacation, sick, and holiday pay, Section 125 plan, 403B, HSA, Medical, Dental, Vision, and Wellness program.
Are you ready to make a difference?
- The Development & Outreach Coordinator is responsible for the administration of donor database, cultivation and stewardship of monthly donors and electronic communications as it relates to fundraising/development & outreach. This is a statewide remote position.
- Associate degree or higher preferred. Experience in fundraising preferred.
- Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills.
- High level of administrative self-sufficiency including high computer proficiency and capacity for learning new systems. Prior experience with HTML preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize many projects with a high level of customer service and confidentiality.
Help us realize our vision as we “strive to provide premier human services and experiences with superior results for individuals and families in need”.
Don’t wait. Apply today.
Hourly pay rate $17.00
It is the policy of Volunteers of America of Florida, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, to recruit, hire and promote to all job classifications without regard to race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other protected class. We are a drug-free workplace.