Help the most vulnerable.
We Shelter, We Support, We Guide, and We Care for the most vulnerable in our communities.
Some people can’t imagine doing what we do. We can’t imagine not doing it. At Volunteers of America of Florida, we are more than a non-profit organization. We are a ministry of service with a shared vision of a world where all people live in safety with social, emotional and physical wellbeing, spiritual fulfillment, justice and hope. Volunteers of America has been serving those most in need across the nation since 1896 and in Florida since the 1920’s. Join our dedicated and talented team of employees in 18 Florida cities and make a personal and fulfilling contribution to the people we serve.
Are you ready to make a difference?
- Must be a FL Licensed LCSW or LMHC.
- The Licensed Clinical Social Practitioner (LCSW or LMHC) working as an independent contractor in the role of Clinical Coordinator will oversee and provide behavioral health services for adults diagnosed with psychiatric illness, substance abuse and/or co-occurring disorders.
- Two years of experience as a social worker, supervisory experience preferred.
- EMR/HER Electronic Medical Record experience preferred.
- Experience in Medicaid and/or Medicare billing preferred.
- Provide clinical supervision to clinical staff including registered interns.
- Schedule to be negotiated on an as-needed basis.
- Occasional weekend or evening as negotiated.
- Travel (South Florida) may be required.
Contract rate TBD
- Results- oriented organization, driven by our mission to “engage Floridians in need to create positive life changes through compassionate support services”.
- Live by our Core Values: Love God and One Another, Servant Leaders, Diversity of Thought, Wellness, Resilience, Quality Practices, Accountable, Integrity, Fun, and Family Oriented.
Help us realize our vision as we “strive to provide premier human services and experiences with superior results for individuals and families in need”.
Don’t wait. Apply today.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills.
It is the policy of Volunteers of America of Florida, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, to recruit, hire and promote to all job classifications without regard to race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.