Help the most vulnerable.
We Shelter, We Support, We Guide, and We Care for the most vulnerable in our communities.
Some people can’t imagine doing what we do. We can’t imagine not doing it. At Volunteers of America of Florida, we are more than a non-profit organization. We are a ministry of service with a shared vision of a world where all people live in safety with social, emotional and physical wellbeing, spiritual fulfillment, justice and hope. Volunteers of America has been serving those most in need across the nation since 1896 and in Florida since the 1920’s. Join our dedicated and talented team of employees in 18 Florida cities and make a personal and fulfilling contribution to the people we serve.
- Results- oriented organization, driven by our mission to “engage Floridians in need to create positive life changes through compassionate support services”.
- Live by our Core Values: Love God and One Another, Servant Leaders, Diversity of Thought, Wellness, Resilience, Quality Practices, Accountable, Integrity, Fun, and Family Oriented.
- To provide a generous benefits package that includes vacation, sick and holiday pay, Section 125 plan, 403B, HSA, Medical, Dental, Vision, and Wellness program.
Are you ready to make a difference?
- The Housing Community Coordinator is responsible for daily operations and maintenance of assigned property. Tax credit position with Optional Housing.
- High School Diploma or GED and at least 6 years of property management experience or Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years’ experience.
- Must be bi-lingual (Spanish and English).
- Preferred CMM, CMH, CFS, MOR, EIV, CMSH. BOS if Tax Credit funded.
- Required COS and TCS if Tax Credit funded in the first year-no earlier than 4 months.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements including Fair Housing laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to state and federally assisted properties.
- Administrative self-sufficiency including basic computer skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain good relations with residents and employees.
Help us realize our vision as we “strive to provide premier human services and experiences with superior results for individuals and families in need”.
Don’t wait. Apply today.
It is the policy of Volunteers of America of Florida, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, to recruit, hire and promote to all job classifications without regard to race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
We are a drug-free workplace.