Help the most vulnerable.
We Shelter, We Support, We Guide, and We Care for the most vulnerable in our communities.
Some people can’t imagine doing what we do. We can’t imagine not doing it. At Volunteers of America of Florida, we are more than a non-profit organization. We are a ministry of service with a shared vision of a world where all people live in safety with social, emotional and physical wellbeing, spiritual fulfillment, justice and hope. Volunteers of America has been serving those most in need across the nation since 1896 and in Florida since the 1920’s. Join our dedicated and talented team of employees in 18 Florida cities and make a personal and fulfilling contribution to the people we serve.
- Results- oriented organization, driven by our mission to “engage Floridians in need to create positive life changes through compassionate support services”.
- Live by our Core Values: Love God and One Another, Servant Leaders, Diversity of Thought, Wellness, Resilience, Quality Practices, Accountable, Integrity, Fun, and Family Oriented.
- To provide a generous benefits package that includes vacation, sick and holiday pay, Section 125 plan, 403B, HSA, Medical, Dental, Vision, and Wellness program.
Are you ready to make a difference?
We are looking for a Case Management Professional
- The Counselor Registered Intern working with veterans under the supervision of licensed clinical staff is responsible for psychosocial assessments of adults diagnosed with psychiatric illness, substance abuse and co-occurring disorders to determine candidate’s eligibility and the development and implementation of needs based individual Treatment/Life Plans.
- Must have Master’s Degree in social services and Florida Department of Health Registered Intern pending license required.
- Independent Living Coach to provide supportive counseling for the prevention of relapse, psychiatric hospitalization and incarceration through the creation of life/housing stability plans to promote independent living and self sufficiency.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in human services plus 1 year experience required.
Help us realize our vision as we “strive to provide premier human services and experiences with superior results for individuals and families in need”.
Don’t wait. Apply today!
Rate of pay TBD
It is the policy of Volunteers of America of Florida, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, to recruit, hire and promote to all job classifications without regard to race, color, national or ethnic origin.