Help the most vulnerable.
We Shelter, We Support, We Guide, and We Care for the most vulnerable in our communities.
Some people can’t imagine doing what we do. We can’t imagine not doing it. At Volunteers of America of Florida, we are more than a non-profit organization. We are a ministry of service with a shared vision of a world where all people live in safety with social, emotional and physical wellbeing, spiritual fulfillment, justice and hope. Volunteers of America has been serving those most in need across the nation since 1896 and in Florida since the 1920’s. Join our dedicated and talented team of employees in 18 Florida cities and make a personal and fulfilling contribution to the people we serve.
- Results- oriented organization, driven by our mission to “engage Floridians in need to create positive life changes through compassionate support services”.
- Live by our Core Values: Love God and One Another, Servant Leaders, Diversity of Thought, Wellness, Resilience, Quality Practices, Accountable, Integrity, Fun, and Family Oriented.
- To provide a generous benefits package that includes vacation, sick and holiday pay, Section 125 plan, 403B, HSA, Medical, Dental, Vision, and Wellness program.
Are you ready to make a difference?
- The Housing & Property Manager for Senior LIHTC in the role of Housing Community Coordinator is responsible for the daily and financial operations of the entire property, including supervision of staff, building maintenance, all administrative duties for both internal and external agencies, and maintaining positive relationships with the residents of the property. This position requires that the applicant be fully bilingual in Spanish and English in order to communicate effectively with the residents and the agency representatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years’ experience or High School Diploma or GED and 10 years' of property management experience.
- HUD and Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) experience a Must. Professional certification preferred ((COS, TCS, HCCP).). Experience with financial oversight.
- Knowledge of Fair Housing laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to state and federally assisted properties.
Help us realize our vision as we “strive to provide premier human services and experiences with superior results for individuals and families in need”.