The contract Florida Licensed Clinical Social Worker will provide a minimun of 10 hours per month providing clinical oversight.
Credentials, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- Master’s Degree, Florida license and 2 years related experience, social work preferred. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Fulfill credentialing requirements per agency policy.
- Administrative self-sufficiency including strong computer proficiency.
- Possess valid Florida driver’s license and safe driving record. Must meet insurability standards in order to drive.
Fulfill responsibilities as allowed by credentials.Provide Medicaid/Medicare services and substance abuse services.Facilitate individual and group sessions.Provide clinical supervision and related training for staff including registered interns.
Oversee treatment team meetings. Assist with targeted peer reviews and outcomes management of clinical measures.Provide consultation on Root Cause Analysis of Sentinel Events and corrective action.
Develop and implement Treatment/Life Plan with goals that are measurable, easily attainable and ensure success based upon participant’s clinical assessments and face-to-face interviews.Regularly review and analyze progress or setbacks and make adjustments to support successful transitions.
- Oversee admissions and discharge planning including timely completion of the course of treatment summary.
- Maintain case records in compliance with agency and accreditation standards and funder’s requirements.Facilitate individual and group sessions.
Normal Working Hours and Conditions:
Rate of Pay:
It is the policy of Volunteers of America of Florida, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, to recruit, hire and promote to all job classifications without regard to race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
We are a drug-free workplace.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.