|The LCSW in the role of Clinical Coordinator in collaboration with the Broward County Program Manager will provide and oversee mental health services including psychosocial assessments and evaluations and will develop, implement, and oversee Individual Support/Treatment plans for Adults diagnosed with psychiatric illness, substance abuse and co-occurring disorders. Will provide crisis management, on-call coverage, legal advocacy, supervision and training. Will conduct individual and group therapy, psychiatric rehabilitation and co-occuring disorders services.
Credentials, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in social service field and 2 years related experience, social work preferred. Florida LCSW required. Addiction Professional Certification highly recommended.
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
- Supervisory experience.
- Fulfill credentialing requirements per agency policy.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Administrative self-sufficiency including computer proficiency.
- Ability to evaluate and assess participant needs.
- Good working knowledge of resources and relevant requirements.
- Possess valid Florida driver’s license and safe driving record. Must meet insurability standards in order to drive.
- Oversee implementation of admissions policies and procedures.
- Perform psychosocial assessment and face-to-face interviews.
- Develop and implement Life/Treatment Plan (L/TP) based upon participant’s identified needs, formulating goals that are measurable and easily attainable.
- Supervise assigned staff.
- Participate in admission committee meetings. Complete disability certification.
- Oversee treatment team meetings to provide clinical supervision. Assist with development and implementation of participant services.
- Develop resources in community and establish cooperative agreements with collateral agencies. Provide advocacy for participants with service providers and legal advocacy.
- Facilitate individual and group sessions.
- Regularly review participant’s progress and L/TP plans. Analyze functioning and setbacks in order to determine progress, appropriateness of placement, and need for services and referrals. Consult with Lead Clinical Coordinator on cases. Be responsive to participant’s changing needs. Assess changes in level of care to determine additional resources or need for change in services level. Assist accordingly.
- Oversee placements and discharges of participants, including completion of discharge plan. Complete Course of Treatment Summary.
- Ensure delivery of quality services. Participate on the quality improvement team including peer review.
- Maintain participant case records in compliance with agency standards and funding requirements including timely and accurate completion of same. Ensure that services are completed as prescribed on the L/TP. Maintain Documentation Track Sheet.
- Provide training to staff members in the areas of mental health counseling and intervention, psychosocial rehabilitation and co-occurring disorders.
- Coordinate system for response of clinical emergencies.
Normal Working Hours and Conditions:
- 40 hour workweek.
- Occasional weekend or evening as required.
- Some travel may be required.
Rate of Pay:
This is a salary position with a starting annualized salary of $46,125 to $51,250 per year for fully licensed professionals.
Generous benefits package including vacation, sick and holiday pay, Section 125 plan, 403b plan, health, dental, vision, life, disability and supplemental insurance products available.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills.
It is the policy of Volunteers of America of Florida, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, to recruit, hire and promote to all job classifications without regard to race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
We are a drug-free workplace.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.