The LCSW in the role of Clinical Coordinator will oversee and provide behavioral health services for adults diagnosed with psychiatric illness, substance abuse and/or co-occurring disorders. Supervise, coach and mentor assigned staff.
Credentials, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in social service field and 2 years related experience, social work preferred. FLORIDA LICENSE in Social Work REQUIRED. Florida board Certified Addiction Professional preferred. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred
- Fulfill credentialing requirements per agency policy.
- Administrative self-sufficiency including strong computer proficiency.
- Possess valid Florida driver’s license and safe driving record. Must meet insurability standards in order to drive.
Fulfill responsibilities as allowed by credentials.Provide billable behavioral health and substance abuse services.
Oversee treatment team meetings.Provide clinical supervision and related training for staff including Registered Interns.
Develop and implement Treatment/Life Plan with goals that are measurable, easily attainable to ensure success based upon participant’s clinical assessments.Regularly review and analyze progress or setbacks and make adjustments to support progress.Assist with development and implementation of participant services.
Oversee admissions and discharge planning including timely completion of the course of treatment summary.
Maintain participant file in compliance with agency and accreditation standards and funder’s requirements. Perform targeted peer reviews and assist team with meeting clinical outcomes.Perform Root Cause Analysis of Sentinel Events and recommend/implement corrective action.
Normal Working Hours and Conditions:
- 40 hour workweek.
- Occasional weekend or evening as required.
- Some travel may be required.
Rate of Pay:
This is a salary position with a starting annualized salary of $51,250.00 per year for fully Florida licensed professionals.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills.
It is the policy of Volunteers of America of Florida, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, to recruit, hire and promote to all job classifications without regard to race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
We are a drug-free workplace.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.